Advanced Archiving & Record Management
This course covers advanced strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categories, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver vital business records in support of business processes. We will discuss detailed policies and procedures from ISO15489 records management and ISO27001 information security. We will also present metadata, advanced document classification and taxonomy designs.
- Strategic Planning and Management for Records and Archive Services
- Information Governance (Risk and Security)
- Transparency and Records Management
- Managing Documents & Records in The Cloud
- Introduce Advanced Records Management, ISO15489
- Review Information Security ISO27001
- Setting Up Controls for ISO15489 And ISO27001
- Creating Policies and Procedures
- Creating A Records Management Action Plan
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Records Managers, Information professionals, Departmental managers responsible for Records Management, and IT staff responsible for records management. Â Anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Archiving and Records Management.
- Skill level All levels
- Language English