Crisis management is as important as finance management, personnel management, etc. Having a clear and effective program and plan for an event is critical not only to your survival, but critical to the profitability and possibly the survival of the company. Being able to identify risk, assess the situation and respond appropriately is important, and requires not only training, but practice.
With our Crisis Management workshop your participants will understand that a crisis can occur any time. They will develop skills needed for certain negative events. In addition, they will be able to recognize warning signs to help avoid negative situations completely, or, if the situation occurs, better manage the crisis.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in emergency planning and crisis management
After completing this course, trainees will know how to:
- Describe the type of circumstances where incident and crisis management are relevant
- Explain the key features of effective Incident and Crisis Management Plans
- Identify when Incident and Crisis Management Plans should be used and when to stand down
- Demonstrate use of Crisis Management Plans to deal with a disaster
- Formulate Incident and Crisis Management Plans relevant to their organization
- Invoke and manage an incident or a crisis through the use of a Crisis Management Plan
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Crisis
Module Three: Workplace Violence
Module Four: Myths
Module Five: Escalation
Module Six: Concerning Behaviors
Module Seven: Domestic Violence Indicators
Module Eight: Triggers of Workplace Violence
Module Nine: Conflict Dangers
Module Ten: Response
Module Eleven: Strategies
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
Duration: 12 Hours
There are no prerequisites for attending this course; however, an understanding of business impact analysis, risk and business continuity would be useful.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes