The IELTS examination is fast becoming the leading standardized test for English Language globally, jointly managed by the University of Cambridge and the British Council. It is recognized as the Standard English proficiency test for University admission in the United Kingdom, with some institutions looking for scores as high as 8.0 on this challenging examination.
This course will prepare international students to pass the IELTS test. It will prepare them to take it with confidence.
The course includes engaging multi-media presentations reviewing key test-taking skills, strategies and techniques. Due to our small-sized class policy, students will get individual attention and the practices will focus on their actual needs.
What can I expect from the course?
- To help you learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS test.
- To receive interesting and engaging lessons from well-qualified experienced teachers ensuring you make good progress and get the IELTS result you want.
- To develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- To get individual attention and advice on areas needing a special focus.
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
Our IELTS Preparation course consists of 25 hours of English language skills including specialist lessons forÂ exam preparation and exam skillsÂ plus one individual coaching session per week. Â You canÂ startÂ every Monday throughout the year. Our IELTS coursesÂ are built around a strong course structure that supports the learning andÂ guides progress. We measure this progress clearly and visibly to highlight strengths, needs and objectives.
Course Length : Â 25 hours of instruction + 5 free hours tutorial time.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes