The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That”s a lot of knowledge!
The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
This Workshop will reveal how to:
- Build compelling business cases for KM programs and projects
- Turn your organization into a high-performance learning system
- Construct a powerful KM function in your own organization
- Use KM as a risk management tool
- Formulate a comprehensive KM-based strategy for improving measurable organizational performance
Who should attend?
- Executives and leaders interested in how to enhance organizational performance by enhancing problem-solving and achieving sustainable innovation
- Managers who seek to enhance corporate social responsibility and organizational sustainability
- Knowledge Management directors, practitioners, and consultants
- Risk management (RM) professionals
- Human resources managers interested in strategies for improving the quality of human capital and learning
- Those who are interested in a new comprehensive approach and strategy for accomplishing successful organizational transformation for great results
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Knowledge Management
Module Three: Dos and Don’ts
Module Four: The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
Module Five: The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
Module Six: Knowledge Management Models
|Module Seven: Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
Module Eight: Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
Module Nine: Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
Module Ten: Tips for Success
Module Eleven: Advance Topics
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
There are no formal requirements for this training course.
Duration: 12 Hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes