This workshop will provide you with a rich understanding of the recording of transactions. It then discusses the additional steps necessary for preparing accurate financial statements. This is great for bookkeepers of all skill levels and for small business owners.
On completion of the training course, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the essential numerical skills required for bookkeeping and accounting.
- Understand and explain the relationship between the accounting equation and double entry bookkeeping.
- Record transactions in the appropriate ledger accounts using the double-entry bookkeeping system.
- Balance off ledger accounts at the end of an accounting period.
- Prepare a trial balance, balance sheet and a profit and loss account.
Who should attend?
- Bookkeepers of all skill levels and for small business owners.
- Anyone who is interested in learning bookkeeping.
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Basic Terminology (I)
Module Three: Basic Terminology (II)
Module Four: Accounting Methods
Module Five: Keeping Track of Your Business
Module Six: Understanding the Balance Sheet
Module Seven: Other Financial Statements
Module Eight: Payroll Accounting / Terminology
Module Nine: End of Period Procedures
Module Ten: Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
Module Eleven: Auditing
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
There are no formal requirements for this training course.
Duration: 12 Hours
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes