This training course concentrates on developing the knowledge, skills and abilities of the participants that enables them to run a laboratory efficiently and effectively.
It offers the participants the opportunity to develop their professional skills and help their organization maintain a higher standard of performance and quality work.
After this training participants will be able to:
- Update their knowledge on modern laboratory operation
- Explain and apply the principles of quality management.
- Become aware of the latest developments in laboratory accreditation
- Develop their skills in providing an improved service to the customer
- Help their organization to optimize their testing laboratory operation and activities
- Apply expert planning skills to coordinate the process of quality management system implementation
- Develop their capacity and enhance their professional skills in the management of their laboratories.
- Enhance their knowledge on leadership and other skills useful to the management of their working environments.
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
- Introduction to Modern Laboratory Operations
- Management of Laboratory Records and Documents
- Organization and Personnel Management
- Management of Laboratory Equipment
- Management of Laboratory Chemicals and Supplies
- Information Management, Utilization and Application
- Laboratory Financing and Budgeting
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Laboratory Evaluation and Continual Improvement
- Laboratory Health and Safety
- Leadership and Managerial skills
- Accidents investigation and reporting
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous material control
- Emergency response procedures
- Maintenance and repairs
- Chemical Safety Plans
- Managing Errors and Uncertainties
- Laboratory waste management
- Method and Data Validation
- Quality assurance and control in a laboratory
- Laboratory Report Writing Skills
- Case Studies
- Summary & Review
The course uses a mix of interactive and hands-on techniques. Beside the presentations by the trainer and the participants, there will be many individual and group exercises based on actual maintenance work related scenarios.
The course will be conducted as a highly interactive work session (as opposed to lectures), encouraging participants to share their own experiences and apply the training course material to real-life situations.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes