Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million dollar deals when they hear the word negotiation, the truth is that we negotiate all the time. Through this workshop, participants will be able to understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating.
The Negotiation Skills workshop will give your participants a sense of understanding their opponent and have the confidence to not settle for less than they feel is fair. Your participants will learn that an atmosphere of respect is essential, as uneven negations could lead to problems in the future.
On completion of the training course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the basic principles of negotiation and the need to negotiate in a sustainable way
- Analyze their negotiation style and develop confidence in win/win
Recognize the various stages of effective negotiation
- Develop a coherent case and set clear objectives
- Recognize whether they are being cooperative or competitive
- Utilize effective interpersonal skills
- Develop positive attitude throughout the negotiation process
- Deal with hostility and negotiate acceptable solutions
- Develop strategies to ensure positive outcomes
Who should attend?
- Procurement and Sales Managers
- Those who are involved in important internal negotiations
- Human resources managers
- Investment bankers
- Consultants and Lawyers
- Those who are involved in Negotiations
- A certificate of completion will be issued at the end of the course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes